Website Telecon In 19 Minutes

Hi Adam, here's the review of the website structure plus a list of what I owe you on verbiage.  I think we can get through these quickly on our telecon and go live today.  Let me know if you don't think so when I dial into your office in a little less than 20 minutes.

Marcy

Menu on Left Side: Practice Area:  Add “Federal Criminal Law”

Home Page:  The white area has the same banner as in the blue field.  Change the white area to read “XXXXXX”

Rename Button from “Blog” to “Federal Criminal Law”

From the Military Law page – can buttons to the 3 sub pages be on the page itself rather than just in the subdued menu on the left side?

Put Federal Employment Law on hold – “Coming Soon”

Contact Us page:  Please add phone number

Problem On Old Site:  Our New Attorney is using a Toshiba Laptop PC and he can't see the testimonals in windows explorer.  Is there a programing or setting I need to change on his computer to see the page?

Puckett & Faraj still owe content for:

Administrative Legal Matters:  Write PAGE

Federal Tort Claims // copy para’s from the Medical Mal Practice:  1) Federal Tort Claims Act Case :  WRITE MORE

Federal Civilian Law:  HAYTHAM’s Copy