Travel Update

 Sir,

Due to my upcoming deployment and lack of time between now and my last day, the earliest I can get on a flight is Monday at 0600.  I have the very first flight out of Memphis which is direct to Chicago.  I land at 0730, and should be to the Court in time.

I sincerely apologize for not being able to make it up sooner.  I have taken this flight before and hope to be OK.  I will check in with Mr. Faraj as soon as I land so that he can keep the Court informed.

Very Respectfully,

Joseph T. Griffo
LT, JAGC, USN
Naval Legal Service Office North Central Branch Office Memphis
5722 Integrity Dr
Millington, TN 38054
Phone - Commercial - (901)874-7379
Fax   - Commercial - (901)874-5078

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE

NOTICE: This e-mail communication is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain unclassified, confidential, and/or privileged information.  Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this communication is prohibited.  Any misuses or unauthorized disclosure can result in civil or criminal penalties.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete all copies received.