RE: Mediation statement

Can we go thru this later today? I have a few thoughts, though to be honest not sure how critical or not. i.e. does it matter that the men all came with a 100% replacement guarantee and no men were requested to be replaced? Does it matter that MVM did in fact pay in full for same services, same TCN’s (Peruvians) for an Iraq contract? That is, why were 100% fill rate on Iraq contract and 0% on Afghanistan? Does it matter (see Jaysen Turner Affidavit) that he was the MVM assigned to meet and vett every single man before they got on an airplane to deploy where 3DGS services ended, and the men were all signed to a contract?

Just had a few things to bounce off of you to see if relevant to the argument or not.

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 10:54 AM
To: Michael Dodd
Subject: Mediation statement

Please review for accuracy and any other critical  facts that you feel may be helpful.  Don’t edit the statement.  Just email comments to me.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

WASHINGTON DC׀  SAN DIEGO ׀ DEARBORN

www.puckettfaraj.com

888.970.0005 Toll Free

202.280.1039 Fax

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.