Mediation Statement

Hi Haytham,

Here is the mediation statement. I followed the formatting of the court documents in Hamama because I wasn't sure whether we are required to put those end parenthesis along the top left like in the motion for summary judgment filed previously in the 3D case. I made headings, but left blanks under the options for settlement, persons other than counsel with decision-making authority, and persons connected sections, because those were you sections you had mentioned you had additional information for when we spoke on the phone yesterday, and that you had said you could fill in the blanks for.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything else!

Thank you,

Carolynn