Fieger Referrals

H, I want to call them tomorrow and talk to the Business Manager.  Almost every referral I've been dealing with are not a quality ones.
Here's what I want to do: Tell them we no longer want referrals from them.  Please take us off their list.  Additionally, if you want to let your contact know that I'm going to do that, he/she can keep connected with you for any future work -- i.e. you do litigation for them.  Otherwise, I think we are done with them.  I don't have the time to manage the non-quality referrals from them.

Let me know if you don't want me to make the call.