RE: SIDDIQI

Roger--thanks.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 13:13
To: Stewart Maj Matthew J
Cc: Wilschke Capt Alexander R
Subject: Re: SIDDIQI

Matt,
3/8 did not give a definite yes. Maj Burgess told me that they take your rcommendations very seriously. I would like to get you an NJP PTA with a cover letter from me to LtCol Sullivan and perhaps you can put together an endorsement letter. Alex is putting together the PTA. I will have the letter to you by COB tomorrow.

Vr,

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone