NATIVIDAD MOTIONS AND WITNESS MATTERS

Mr. Faraj,

If you would like to file motions, I propose you get them to me in the next day or two.  Even so, we have to get the judge on board to schedule a 39(a) motions session, which will require his and your travel to Great Lakes (unless you propose doing motions on the first day of trial).  Trial is less than two weeks away, so we need to move as fast as possible.  The Government/ CA are strongly opposed to pushing this trial any later, but obviously the judge and scheduling issues may prevail.

Please engage the judge and copy me.  I hope to resolve this motion issue soon, as my paralegals are standing by to arrange travel for all witnesses (arrangements need to start now).

In addition, with regards to any stipulations, will you please draft those and then forward to me?

Looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

V/r,

LT Ray

Katherine S. Ray
LT, JAGC, USN
Region Legal Service Office, Midwest
Comm: 847.688.3805
Fax: 847.688.2481
DSN: 792.2480

**FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY-PRIVACY SENSITIVE**  This email, including any attachments, may contain information that requires protection from unauthorized disclosure.  Do not disseminate this email, or its contents, to anyone who does not have an official need for access.  Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties.