Declination of pro bono representation

Mr. Fournier,
Good morning, Sir.  I am the Senior Partner at Puckett and Faraj.  Due to Mr. Faraj's current caseload, he is not accepting new BCNR clients for the foreseeable future.  I have reviewed the results of your initial consultation with Mr. Montalvo, including his evaluation of your case.  Beyond that initial consultation, we cannot give legal opinions or recommendations for further courses of action without being retained to represent you.  We have considered your description of what efforts you have made already, the quantity of documents to be reviewed and Mr. Montalvo's prognosis of the amount of time involved to review the file, devise a strategy and execute that strategy.  The proposal you received from our business manager yesterday is our best offer on the costs involved to assist you with your case.  We regret that we must decline your request for pro bono assistance.
Please let us know if you would like to retain us on the terms provided in Ms. Atwood's email message below.  If you choose to represent yourself or look elsewhere for assistance, we wish you the very best of luck with your case and thank you for your years of service to our nation.

Very respectfully,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC Metro Area
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.