Thanks,

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367

On Apr 10, 2010, at 10:31 AM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

These documents should assist in completing the Mediation statement. The judge's order on the motion for summary judgment establishes the remaining
counts from the pleading.  No rush on this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolynn Beck [mailto:carolynn.beck@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:08 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Mediation statement

Hi Haytham,

Sorry to bother you on a Saturday. Just wanted to make sure there's
not a rush on that mediation statement. I'm still waiting on the court
documents you had said you would email me before I do the legal issue
section. I know you had said we needed to wait on doing the other
sections (areas of agreement, etc) but just wanted to email you and
make sure.

Have a great weekend.

Carolynn Beck
<Kabul Agreement and TO 1.pdf><MSJ- Material Facts Not in Dispuet.pdf><Mot fo Summ Judg.pdf><KO term letter and MVM response Dec 2005.pdf><MVm settlemt from Gov march 2006.pdf>