Get 50% off your first 3 months of Avvo Advertising

Title: April 2010 Advertising
Dear Haytham,

This April, spring showers bring ad deals to Avvo. For a limited time when you purchase 6 months of advertising, you'll get 50% off your first 3 months! By spotlighting your practice through our sponsored listings and display advertisements, you'll have the chance to reach out to over two million visitors each month searching for a lawyer.

Last month alone, over 500 searches were conducted on Avvo by people seeking Criminal Defense Attorneys in Wayne County. Don't miss out on connecting with these prospective clients. With Avvo Advertising, you'll be prominently displayed at the top of the page for every Criminal Defense search in Wayne County above other highly-ranked attorneys -- getting you noticed first.

Plus, you'll get Avvo Pro (a $49.95/month value) for free with your advertising subscription. Avvo Pro is your gateway into detailed performance reporting, extra personalization options for your Avvo profile, and much more.

Give me a call or e-mail me for pricing at your earliest convenience, as sponsored listings sell out quickly.

Sincerely,

Christian Mead
Advertising Sales
(206)925-3573
christian@avvo.com

Find a Lawyer

Visit Avvo: Research a legal issue | Get expert advice | Find an attorney | Read the Avvo Blog

You may remove yourself from receiving additional emails here: unsubscribe or by writing to us at Avvo, Inc., 1218 Third Avenue, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98101. To learn how we protect your personal information, please see our Privacy Policy.