From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 9:01
To: Lucas, Kevin P LT HELANTISUBRON LIGHT 40, TRAINING
Cc: Haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Character reference for ADC Natividad

Dear LT Lucas:

I am an attorney representing ADC Michael Natividad.  Chief Natividad is facing certain accusations of misconduct which I am defending him on.  He gave me your name as a reference and possible witness.  Would you please tell me about your professional relationship with ADC Natividad and what you opinion of him is?  Also based on your relationship with him would you be able to testify that he is truthful and that he has good military character?

Your quick response is very much appreciated.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

WASHINGTON DC׀  SAN DIEGO ׀ DEARBORN

www.puckettfaraj.com <http://www.puckettfaraj.com/>

888.970.0005 Toll Free

202.280.1039 Fax

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.