Thanks For Asking

H, I'm not sure of the procedures regarding intake.  And now that Kenneth is on board - those procedures, if we had them, will change.  When people contact me directly, I set up an appointment.  When they call you guys directly and it's a Discharge upgrade or BCNR or VA benefits, those are $150 -- and its ok to direct them to me (for now).  Right now, Neal said no charging $150 on the punitive cases.  Phone procedures will change with the new office too -- we may have a hard land line that eVoice goes to -- then it gets forwarded to you guys... All up in the air.

Let me know how it goes!  M