I'll call you in the morning.  I am not sure if the Judge wants to have you on the phone in an 802 or just there during the 39(a).

I need to call Siddiqi too and make sure he remembers...

Not sure if you remember Maj Hines, he was the mojo in Miramar for a while there.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

We will agree to an NJP with ADSEP protection.  Forget the 706.  It’s meaningless.  We already have a favorable psychological evaluation completed by a more qualified forensic psychiatrist.  Please look into what we need to do to get him evaluated by Dr. Huff.  I assume we would need Dr. Huff assigned to the defense.  I have already made contact with him and he is available middle of this month.

I am completely booked in May.  June remains ok.  July is my vacation.  August is packed full and September is out because of the Haditha trial.

From: Alex Wilschke [mailto:alexwilschke@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 10:58 AM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Cpl Siddiqi

Sir,

I am working from home today.  II MEF gets a 72 for Easter.

For tomorrow, we should have some dates ready for me to give to Maj Stewart.

I think we need to stick with at least 2 39a motion sessions on the docket, although, as you know, even that is unrealistic if this goes contested.

Then a trial date, the circuit wants to docket all special courts with in 60 days.

Maj Stewart has also told me if the 706 is favorable for us that the General would probably also endorse a summary court martial with adsep protection.

I can do a 39(a) on 28-30 April, any day.  May is open except for 5 and 14.  I have trial the first week of June.  Other than that, I am available.

V/R

Capt Wilschke