Cpl Siddiqi

Sir,
I am working from home today.  II MEF gets a 72 for Easter.
For tomorrow, we should have some dates ready for me to give to Maj Stewart.

I think we need to stick with at least 2 39a motion sessions on the docket, although, as you know, even that is unrealistic if this goes contested.
Then a trial date, the circuit wants to docket all special courts with in 60 days.

Maj Stewart has also told me if the 706 is favorable for us that the General would probably also endorse a summary court martial with adsep protection.

I can do a 39(a) on 28-30 April, any day.  May is open except for 5 and 14.  I have trial the first week of June.  Other than that, I am available.
V/R
Capt Wilschke