FW: Witness List

 Mr. Faraj,

I spoke to LT Ray this morning and we are tracking on our witnesses.  There may be issues with the Government saying some of them are hearsay only and therefore irrelevant, but as for finding them, the information I sent up Friday was sufficient.

I proposed to LT Ray that we meet on Thursday in person when you are in town so that we can hammer out any last minute issues.

Additionally, I am in the process of setting up witness interviews now for us on Thursday.  My funding has been approved to travel, so I will see you on Thursday for sure.

Hope all is well.

V/r
Joe

Joseph T. Griffo
LT, JAGC, USN
Naval Legal Service Office North Central Branch Office Memphis
5722 Integrity Dr
Millington, TN 38054
Phone - Commercial - (901)874-7379
Fax   - Commercial - (901)874-5078

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE

NOTICE: This e-mail communication is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain unclassified, confidential, and/or privileged information.  Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this communication is prohibited.  Any misuses or unauthorized disclosure can result in civil or criminal penalties.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete all copies received.