AdWords for Detroit

H, was thinking about your question this morning.  P&F went live with $5000 per month, CONUS and the 3 overseas locations yesterday with expanded words focused on military law, national security, and mil mal practice.  I suggest we could add specific words for the Detroit area, that describe the practice areas you want to expand in Detroit. If you come up with a list, I think Adam/Micah can turn those on for specifically your local area.  Thoughts? M