Re: AdWords for Detroit

Good to go. You talking about assisting in the Hutaree militia case?

Neal A. Puckett

On Apr 2, 2010, at 8:52 AM, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

I'd like to focus on criminal practice. If other stuff comes we'll take it on a case by case basis. I got a message from the a friend yesterday who is looking for assistance in defending the group that was raided by the FBI here for exercising their right to bear arms. I'll let you know what his offer is.

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone