Nicholson

H,
Marcy is hip deep in work, as is Eric.  All the new client data (ours and 36 of Eric's) needs to be loaded into Time Matters case by case.  He's wanting to bring Nicholson on much earlier to handle all of that.  He'll be gone for a week and he can work in Eric's office.  He'll also be responsible for client hand-holding while Eric is overseas because apparently all 36 of them know and like him and consider him an adequate substitute to talking to Eric.  I recommend we do it, perhaps as early as a week from Monday.  All this additional would bury Marcy and thus eliminate her effectiveness on all of the other things she's doing, including keeping you and me on track time wise and financially.  Bookkeeping, accounting, payroll and bill paying is becoming a full time job for her.  Where Nicholson works when Eric returns will be Eric's problem until I can lock in one of these new office suites.  I will make a decision on that this coming week.
The delay on the server has really backed us up against a wall.  Should have been in place last Monday.  Now it's due to arrive this Tues.  I'll be working that issue starting Wed.  Eric and I will see what we can get Nabil to do.  Recommend he start by being more responsive to Marcy's inquiries.
We'll get through all this but it is crisis time at the home office.  I nixed the Marine Corps Marathon sponsorship initiative and pushed back consideration of subleasing office space until I decide what size office suite we'll be renting.
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC Metro Area
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.