From: Eric Montalvo [mailto:eric@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 17:42
To: Maier CIV Hannah R
Cc: Neal Puckett; Marcelyn Atwood; Haytham Faraj
Subject: Fwd: Marine Corps Marathon Sponsorship

Hannah,

We are going to go ahead and grab our spot.  A little bird told me that the "Tully" firm is sniffing around which may be the other firm you were referring to.  We will talk offline...suffice it to say I don't believe they represent or match your organizational goals in the same way we do.  Anyway...we should set up a sitdown meeting to discuss details and the way ahead.  There is definite interest in option A just need to hammer out B and C to determine if that's where we need to be.  I am excited to work with you on this and look forward to meeting.  Please tell the Mr. Nealis I said hello and thanks for the opportunity.

V/r
Eric