Termination of representation

Dear LtCol Frantz,

As was previously indicated by email, you will be refunded the amount of $560.00 from your original retainer of $1000.00, which represents a courtesy discount from the $1760.00 that was actually earned while discussing your case by phone and reviewing your documents.

I have considered the matters for which you indicated a desire to retain me and have endeavored to provide notice as soon as possible to facilitate your ability to seek new counsel.  I declined further representation because I am prohibited by ethics rules from pursuing claims or other actions that are illegal or unjust.

While we would normally offer to remain available to you for advice and counsel until you retained substitute counsel, your unreasonable reaction and threats to initiate groundless complaints and interfere with the rights of our clients render that option impossible.  Thus all representation will be terminated immediately.  Further, should you continue to threaten unwarranted and unlawful action, we will be forced to contact law enforcement authorities in order to protect ourselves and our clients.  Failure to reply within 24 hours to renounce the threats you made by email and voice mail will result force us to make such a report.

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC Metro Area
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.