Re: Google Ad Words Additions

Neal,
Here is the short answer on this...without your "master list" it is going to be hard for me to provide the best feedback. That said...I am attaching what may be someone else's master list broken down by category as a baseline go by. The best idea to me seems to have someone...I can do this...reconcile the lists and determine what may be missing or of minimum value. RIght now I feel as if I am shooting in the dark on this. I understand that "less" may be better...but I don't have the context right now to say "two is what we need." Standing by for fire adjustment.
V/r
Eric