Re: RDO Street Lights

Thank you everyone for the continued efforts in communicating concerns and
asking our elected members of council to
resolve this situation. FYI, below is what I wrote to each of our members
several weeks ago. I agree that the association appears to be doing less
enforcments of CC&R's now.

We live in Village V, and have been happy members of this fine community
since 2002. We are hoping we can get this street light issue resolved to
everyone's
satisfaction as quickly and efficiently as possible. The following are our
main reasons for concern;

1) Safety.
a)We no longer take walks in the neighborhood in the eves as a family.
b)Increased difficulty w/ visibility while driving, my vision is perfect
but what about someone whose is not, and coordination and reaction is
compromised because of age or another condition?
c)Does this create an even larger liability exposure for the city?
d)The possibility of increased crime

2)Compromises the attractiveness of our community

Please help us in finding a viable resolution. We thank for your service and
all that you do for us.

Best regards,

George

www.farmersagent.com/galves