3D Global Solutions v MVM, Case Number 06-0722

Dear Mr. Faraj and Mr. Rosenbllum:

We have appointed David J. Lewis, Esquire as your mediator in this matter.
His phone number is  202/736.8183. His other contact information may be
found in the attached letter appointing your neutral. I have also enclosed
a copy of the mediation rules. Please get in touch with your mediator to
schedule the first session.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Michael A. Terry
Circuit Mediator
202/216-7343 Phone
202/273-0331 Fax
mterry@cadc.uscourts.gov

(See attached file: 3D Global Solutions v MVM, Letter Appointing
Mediator.pdf)(See attached file: Mediation Rules, DC.pdf)