From: Tamara Miller [mailto:tamaramil@mac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:18 AM
To: eric@puckettfaraj.com
Cc: Peter Masciola
Subject: our meetings

> Eric
>
> It was a pleasure to meet you and Debra last week for lunch, and to spend
more time with you at our home this past weekend.  I've given alot of
thought to our conversations and hope to continue them with you and Debra.
I thought I'd take the liberty of sharing with you my resume.

> I've just spent some time thoroughly checking out the Puckettfaraj
website, and am impressed by the caliber of attorneys that you've partnered
with.  As I explore my next career move, you've certainly given me some food
for thought and I'd like to continue exploring the federal employment law
landscape and other areas.   Tamara 240-535-5666