MSgt Dixon, the funeral director is a good witness for the harassment.  His statement in the hudspeth investigation was pretty telling about junior Marines yelling out disgusting comments to me, and saying sexual remarks about me from the day I checked in,  and I do not know him besides brief interactions.   He was Marine of the Year in 2008.

I still do not understand how the Courts Martial could be delayed so that Jeremy, one of the men who did the assault, can be granted immunity so he can testify on behalf of Rowe.

Is it correct that I may not know until the day of?

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 7:16 AM, Combe Capt Peter C <peter.combe@usmc.mil> wrote:
Yes, there is one whose name I can't remember right now who recalls the narrative and would be called after the defense attacks your credibility to show that your testimony is consistent with prior descriptions.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ariana Klay [mailto:arianaklay@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 16:51
To: Combe Capt Peter C
Subject: quick follow on question

Are any of the members of the Andrews AFB outpatient group going to be called as witnesses since I described it to them?  I was told by NCIS that they interviewed some of them.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Sir,
Did you ever think of why Rowe might have made up a person, or if he did when he said that he would have his friend "Marve" throw me in a ditch, because that's how they took care of things in Indiana when he threatened to kill me if I talked about the assault to anyone?

Is it correct that "commissioning a threat" is the charge they will put against him? do you think that one will stick?

Even if he said that was a joke in the phone conversation, he still acknowledged that he said that, and it was not the first time he said the threat to me, or used that name "Marve"   Did anyone check to see if "Marve" is a real person or might be or can that be checked?

Is the fact that he said that he wanted Jeremy to come "see what a slut I was" or I think he said "invited Jeremy to come participate" even though Jeremy was yelling for him to leave going to be helpful, or that it was the" lowest day" of his life or that he did it bc I had humiliated him in front of his Marines going to help?  Is anything from the taped phone conversation going to help?

Is there anything else I can help you with prior to the Courts Martial besides going to the civilian psych you're working on finding?

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
the Hudspeth investigation, from all parties I have consulted with (lawyers) is a fantastic piece of evidence about the incompetence of leaders involved, obvious sexual harassment, and signed off by multiple Colonels.   You have obvious sexual harassment and then the Marine Corps determining that I "welcomed it" through my issued uniform, running shorts, and make up.

Anyone with half a brain could determine that there was sexual harassment at the Barracks while I was there, even from LtCol Hudspeth's distorted investigation.   She had a foregone conclusion and did a terrible, though voluminous job trying to cover it up.  If you review my witness statement considerations, it is particularly obvious, 21 pages of sexual harassment evidence in the words of the Marines themselves.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---

 During the time I knew Rowe, he would always tell me about how the Barracks was a terrible place for me to be, that females shouldn't be Marines and would all be considered sluts (gave me examples of former barracks officers) and said unless I was fat or married to a Marine at the Barracks that's the way it would be, and would give me snippets of the denunciatory things being said about me.  That's why he befriended me, he was pretending to help-he was the first person to acknowledge to me how bad it must be to be there, to work for Suzanne who was sleeping with everyone and was incompetent, and gave me the "inside scoop" on what was being said about me, because he said that he could tell that I was depressed, drinking too muchetc.  He also was close to Colonel Smith and offered to help get me out of the barracks by recommending I could deploy (which I tried 4 times to do...and was once counseled for going straight to the CO about..this is all documented in the inv).     The morning of the assault he said that "he would discredit me so bad" and that I was already discredit and could do nothing.  He told Jeremy to participate (many times) so that he could "see what a slut I was."

The first words he ever said to me EVER was in January when he said "I hate female Marines"   a few days later he befriended me.  This was flattering because he was highly respected and he gave me information I felt was helpful, as to who not to talk to, etc.  He also seemed to want to help me leave.   He was the first person there who acknowledged the sick situation with Suzanne and who offered to help me leave.    To me this was a huge value.

So Rowe was an asshole to me when he would drink, but he was nice and pretended to be helpful when he was sober.   I have no idea why he was this way.   he was an extremely disturbed individual while drunk, peed in his garbage can in front of Marines on duty, made up wierd stories about his past and bad things he did when he was young (something about seeing a black guy hung or something...he said these things while drunk, and his mind was really distorted so who knows what really happened), got so drunk he pissed his pants at an event, and other wierd things.  He referred to his company that he commanded as "Black Out Bravo"   That was him behind the scenes, Colonel Smith treated him like he was one of his favorite Marines.  Rowe had never worked with female Marines and told me that they would always be viewed negatively.  he told me that it made him want to throw up when he would see me in cammies.  'he also seemed to offer some sound advice, don't hang out with Suzanne even if she's aggressive about it (my boss) etc.   He was one of the only people to ever acknowledge to me that he knew what was going on with Suzanne.   She was sleeping with at least 4 officers senior to me, and that was only what was proven in the investigation, I know there were many more mostly married.    This gave Suzanne a bizarre web of protection, and because I told Major Barcaly all the names of who I knew, and thought she was sleeping with (I was clear whether it was know for a fact b/c Suzanne told me or just thik) so there are a lot of people that hate me and obviously trie3d to discredit me.   From the time I got there I was treated like shit-put in a position to cover the fraud waste and abuse so that senior officers could sleep with my boss....it was a situation that was proven in Hudspeth's investigation.  I did not feel that way at 1st MLG, TBS, or the Naval Academy.