From: Rowe Maj Carlos O
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:35
To: Hur Capt Christian P; 'Faraj, Haytham'; 'rowec_atl@yahoo.com'
Cc: Grey Capt Nicholas R
Subject: RE: Burgess and Hounshell letters

Roger and the same here.  I have 6 others already signed and waiting on 3 additional letters.

I'm attaching my draft letter and unless one of you see some problems with it, I'm inclined to go with it.  Made some slight changes since you last saw it along with some formatting to it flow / transition.

S/F

Major Carlos Rowe
Deputy G-6
Marine Corps Mobilization Command