Wuterich writ appeal index & TOA

The draft index & TOA is attached.  Tomorrow once we incorporate everyone's edits, we just need to add Neal's CAAF bar number to the brief's signature page and the cover page, prepare a certificate of compliance (I can do that), prepare the appendix (I can do that), merge everything into one pdf (Maj Sip is going to do that), and file (I assume that Maj Sip's admin people will do that).

Sorry it's taken longer than planned; the good news is I think it's a better product than it would have been if we had filed it earlier in the week.

Semper Fi,
DHS