From: Pietro Scarselli [mailto:scarselli13@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:28
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: farajh@gmail.com; haythem faraj
Subject: Re: no draft PTA in my email

Christian, thanks for this.  Looks cut and dry and I have no issues with anything in it.  Only thing, as discussed, I wish it would have more.  I realize the liklihood of signature by the CG diminishes with each additional item we would add...but I remain steadfast in my resolve to beat this injustice.

Accordingly, and presuming that there's no need to mention my BOI right in the PTA, please discuss with Haythem any and all of the following:

-that in the event of a BOI the government will only introduce matters of the NJP and nothing else, as all other charges and specs will have been dismissed.
-a favorable endorsement for retention

preferrably both but alternatively the former over the latter.  thoughts?

also, just fyi, i was thinking" a favorable endorsement to the promotion branch to lift my 'withhold/delay',"  but I see how that would be premature w/o having the BOI rule in my favor for retention first.

also, would a PTA be any place to limit the government (BOI) on types of type of discharge or any matters there unto pertaining?

Thanks.  S/F!  R/ Maj Scarselli