From: Wacker Capt Douglas S
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 9:38
To: Hur Capt Christian P; 'douglas.wacker@gmail.com'
Subject: RE: Clemency ICO Capt Wacker

The information provided previously was for informative purposes only.

I can put a package together with the request for disapproval of the court martial and a NPLOC and letter of apology. But if the SJA is planning on coming with anything else, I will need to see their cards first.

-dsw

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton