From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Mon 08/22/2011 5:42 PM
To: Wolford Lisa
Cc: Kevin Duff; Puckett Neal
Subject: Re: Emailing: Legal Blog Watch

Thanks for sharing this. We began our firm with the idea that we would be virtual and try to pass the savings on to our clients. Unfortunately, that worked for many of our clients but not all. The majority of clients want to personally engage the lawyer. They want to speak to her and assess the person before they decide to leave their fate in her hands. Axiom and Clearspire models work because they are transactional law law firms. When a client has a matter that requires litigation, clients will often want to meet the lawyers in their work place before they trust the lawyer with the matter. Because I do lots of criminal defense, I'm reluctant to do that at home. I was curious about the multimillion dollar technology platform that is used to connect lawyers and clients and how that amounts to savings?

Haytham Faraj
Sent from my iPad