From: Frank Wuterich <frankd3@me.com>
Date: August 23, 2011 12:50:23 AM EDT
To: Puckett Neal <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Re: Next of Kin for Frank Wuterich

Neal,
They can use my dad as the next of kin. I'm not sure what info they need, but his name is David Wuterich, address is 24 Retreat Ave. Meriden, CT 06451, and the phone number is 203-634-0148.

FYI, I moved to Temecula last Monday. I am living on my own with my three girls (at least when they get back from vacation in Oklahoma). Melissa and I decided it would better to part ways because living in a house with 7 people (my three kids, her kid and mom, and the two of us), was getting to be a bit stressful. We started arguing a lot with no real resolution or compromise, and we both decided the best thing to do would be to separate. There was no need to add daily stress of our relationship on top of everything else going on in each of our lives. It wasn't a bad break up and we still talk and decided we would still get the kids together from time to time.

Anyway, I just thought you should know since you'd find out sooner or later anyway. I'm sure you want my new address for your records which is 42200 Moraga Rd. Apt. 33E Temecula, CA 92591. It's a nice 2 bedroom apartment at a great price and it's literally right across the street from Talia's new school and about a mile away from Melody's school. The neighborhood seems great, except a bit warmer living inland now.

If NMCCA still hasn't made a ruling, and this is still going to CAAF,  it seems unlikely we would even make a beginning of October trial... is that what you're thinking?

Frank