X for Johnson

Here is at least a start.  We should discuss. If you decide to have me testify, it wouldn't be very much different.

Two Points of information:

To make my 7PM flight I need to leave at the absolute latest by 4:30.  I would be more comfortable leaving at 4PM, especially considering rush hour. There is also a much later flight in the evening at 9:15 if we need an option to go late.

The docs that Capt day sent me only included my approval for yesterday and today.  I still have no confirmation of my approval for tomorrow. If there is no documentation, I would like to ask that it be put on the record.

Thanks,

Norah

(Dr.) Norah Rudin, Ph.D.
Forensic DNA Consultant
Main: 650 605-3411
650 Castro St., Ste. 120-404, Mountain View, CA  94041
Nature photos: http://www.norahrudin.com
Make a Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out Kiva.org to Learn How!