From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 11:53
To: Rowe Maj Carlos O; Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: RE: Maj Rowe BOI

Reviewed it.  Thanks.

Go ahead sign and return.  I will draft a request to continue the Board
until February because I will not be available before then.

Chris, please put together a witness request to the CA.  We need a 6-8 good
character witnesses.   We should also request percipient witnesses that can
challenge the events alleged.

Carlos,  I need you to get together every fitness report, letter of
appreciation, certificate, award and anything else that is positive from
your career.

I want you to start working on a statement for the board. The one you
created for the General is a good starting point.  I also want to know if
you know of anything negative in your accusers personal files.  I DO NOT
WANT YOU to obtain anything or send out anyone to get anything.  I simply
want to know if there's anything negative there.