From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 5:26
To: Hur Capt Christian P; Rowe Maj Carlos O
Cc: Grey Capt Nicholas R
Subject: RE: Maj Rowe BOI

Gentlemen,
I have made some corrections, then turned on the track changes function.  I would like this to be a joint effort.  Lets remove the witnesses from this discovery request.  I would like to have a chance to speak to all the witnesses before we request them. I don't have to personally do it but one of us must.

I think the video idea is a very good one if it is still there.  Remember, however, the government has no more power than we do.  Maj Rowe should personally go to the establishment and see if they have the video.  I think I remember that he has a good relationship with them.  If there is a video, there is no better way to impeach then to surprise them with it after they testify.

Maj Rowe.  We need from you a solid list of 6 officers that can testify about you past performance and your character.  They should be senior to you.