US v. Wacker: wrongful withdrawal motion

Gentlemen,

The track changes function is enabled still.  Doug's edits are in blue.  Mine are in red.  You may wonder why I put in that blurb about LtCol Sullivan not doing anything wrong in this case.  Not only do I think that is true, but it's also important to keep our options open in case down the road we want LtCol Sullivan to recommend resolution of this case at a forum other than GCM.  He had previously suggested as much to me.  I know that's not something we wanted to do (ie Doug gets off active duty with no conviction at all), but I don't see the point in burning bridges that don't need to be burnt.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.