From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 13:05
To: Workman Maj Adam J; Baehr Capt James S
Cc: Ted card
Subject: Witness interviews

Gentlemen,

Here are the first witnesses I'd like to speak to with along with their contact information.  Please let them tell you their stories but don't forget to allow them to tell you about NCIS interview.  This shouldn't be a cross examination.  Even if they have negative to say, it's important that we respect what they have to say.  If they need to be shredded we can do it at the 32.

Let's try to get these guys done by COB tomorrow.

Andrew Tipton: 661-831-2805.       Workman

Christopher Russell: 909-561-3626. Workman

HM1 Slaughter: 505-331-1603.       Workman

Marco Jimenez: 760-580-0684.       Baehr

1stSgt Beall: 725-0314.            Baehr

Carlos Guttierrez: 760-547-356     Faraj

Andrew Wike: 402-214-5008.         Faraj

Jackie Phillips: 949-338-7996.     Faraj

Vr,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

DETROIT METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

P.O. Box 1016

Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com <http://www.puckettfaraj.com/>

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.