Brito Page 56

Sir,

Attached is a draft of what Sgt Brito had I had worked on.  This is due 22 October.

Sgt Brito,

Can you please email me those OTHER photos of RS Orange personnel.  Also, are there any other exhibits to add to the list?

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.