(Cynowa v. CSSS, Inc., et al.) Draft reply brief in support of our motion to dismiss

All:

Attached please find a draft of our reply brief in support of our motion to dismiss all claims against Lisa as well as all claims based on Bill’s alleged statement to Officer Adrowski, which we will file on Monday. Please review the draft and we’re happy to hear your comments and/or concerns.  Ideally we’d appreciate any comments on the draft by Monday morning.  Thanks and have a great weekend.

Regards,

John E. Murray, Esq.

Associate Attorney

Rachlis Durham Duff Adler & Peel, LLC

542 South Dearborn Street, Suite 900

Chicago, IL 60605

Phone: (312) 275-0338

Fax: (312) 733-3952

Email: jmurray@rddlaw.net

Website: http://www.rddlaw.net

RACHLIS DURHAM DUFF ADLER & PEEL, LLC: E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This transmission may be: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.