From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 14:00
To: Rowe Maj Carlos O
Cc: Hur Capt Christian P; <rowec_atl@yahoo.com>; Grey Capt Nicholas R
Subject: Re: BOI Docs

I'm not sure what weight, if any, Sullivan's recommendation carries. He is a recovering alcoholic. When you walk around with a hammer you start to see nails everywhere. To him every problem that includes alcohol is alcohol related. This isn't the answer you're looking for. Being real is important. I will not have you discuss alcohol problems if you don't feel you have one. To the extent that you're attending AA and find it beneficial is great. If I feel it's relevant, we'll bring it in. If it isn't then I won't. Sullivan has no say in this.