From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 7:53 AM
Subject: FW: Wacker list of individuals
To: Douglas Wacker <douglas.wacker@gmail.com>, Wacker Capt Douglas S <douglas.wacker@usmc.mil>
Cc: Hur Capt Christian P <christian.hur@usmc.mil>, mariam@puckettfaraj.com

Doug,
The government finally issued their subpoena.  As you can see they did not
include your brother, Maj lee, Maj Shaw, Mr. De Salvo or Mr. Blackburn.

Please provide me with good email addresses for Desalvo, Blackburn, and Maj
Lee.  With respect to your brother, I need him to complete an affidavit
setting forth his qualifications -it doesn't need to be lengthy- and to
state that he provided legal advice and counsel.  He should not go into
specifics as that is privileged. I don’t have his email address. Otherwise I
would have emailed him directly.  Please get this to me and Chris today.

Thanks,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO
6200 Schaefer Road
Suite 202
Dearborn, MI 48126
313-457-1390 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to
sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading
or making any copy or distribution.