Fw: Fwd: Fw: hohman written at Gavin

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Muth <bob.muth@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:34:59
To: <cvokey@fhsulaw.com>
Subject: Fwd: Fw: hohman written at Gavin

Sir,

I hope all is well with you.  Kevin told me to fwd this along to you.

Attached is a draft of the defense's response to the government motion
ICO Hohman.  I think they made a few changes between this version and
the final submitted version but I believe this was the gist of their
argument.  The fact section of the defense motion does a good job of
explaining the situation.  As you might imagine, Gannon's version for
the government left a few things out...

We have heard that the judge was not buying what Gannon was selling
with regard to accusing me of some sort of misconduct and that Gannon
in response said he never intended to imply that.  However, neither I
nor my lawyer were present for that 802 so I can't say that we have it
completely accurate.

Gannon then failed to subpoena me properly so I did not attend the
last 39a where presumably Gannon was going to interrogate me regarding
all kinds of things that clearly fall within the A/C relationship.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Bob