FW: Good News! Passed The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Exam! and some other good news for Labor Day 2011

Haytham,

See below.

Best regards,

Bill

William Favre Slater, III

MBA, M.S., PMP, CISSP, SSCP, CISA, ISO 27002, ISO 20000, ITIL v3, Cloud Computing Foundation

Project Manager / Program Manager

slater@billslater.com

williamslater@gmail.com

http://billslater.com/career