(Cynowa v. CSSS) Drafts of Answer & Motion to Dismiss re: certain counts...

All:

Attached please find a draft of our Answer to Plaintiff’s Second Amended Complaint as well as a draft of our motion to dismiss certain counts, which we will file on Friday.  Please review the drafts and we’re happy to hear your comments and/or concerns.  Ideally we’d appreciate any comments on the draft by tomorrow (Thursday) evening.  We will also be getting in touch with Lisa and Bill (either tomorrow or at the latest Friday morning) to get your signed verification for the answer we file.  Thanks.

Regards,

John E. Murray, Esq.

Associate Attorney

Rachlis Durham Duff Adler & Peel, LLC

542 South Dearborn Street, Suite 900

Chicago, IL 60605

Phone: (312) 275-0338

Fax: (312) 733-3952

Email: jmurray@rddlaw.net

Website: http://www.rddlaw.net

RACHLIS DURHAM DUFF ADLER & PEEL, LLC: E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This transmission may be: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.