Must Talk about Changes to Fee Agreements

N/H, here is a fee agreement for a new client (not an old Tully client).  It is an on-going retainer with another firm.  Eric took the Flat Fee agreement and changed it.  The red lettering is my input to ensure that besides asking for this former recruiter's research on the Services admininstrative processes and providing that and charging $150; any other items this investigative service has for understanding military law is at the normal attorney rates.  Additionally, everything in blue requires a process change on the way the business runs.  Process, policy, method, documentation must all be adapted.

Additionally, since there are now 3 attorneys soon to be 4.  It would be easier to manage if all attorneys used the same contract templates.  Therefore, am seeking concurrence on the format, processes and procedures described and changes to the business management functions that will be required.

Please... We must get this straightened out sooner than later.  The amount of work to manage each individual contract and do some procedures for some clients and not for others is now too hard to do.  Puckett & Faraj now has 71 Clients.

Please advise.