LIBC tickets for the 6th Annual NAAJA Conference (National American Arab Journalists Association), Sat April 30th, 2011

Dear Members,

I have a seat reserved for each of you on the LIBC table for the 6th Annual NAAJA Conference (National American Arab Journalists Association). The Awards Gala dinner will be held Saturday April 30th at 6:00pm at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Dearborn. Please reconfirm your interest in attending the NAAJA Conference
by reply email. Whoever takes a ticket must show up to the event as we want to have a full table. In the event you cannot make it, I will have someone fill your seat.

Side Note:

I would arrive at 6:30 for the reception. Dinner will be served prior to the evenings program at 7:30.

Also, the Michigan Arab Orchestra will perform with Osama Balbaki (for anyone who is interested) before concluding the evenings program.

Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Reima AbouArabi

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)- USA

Executive Director
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126

Tel: 313-908-1723