Cynowa v. CSSS, et al. -- second supp. interrogatory responses

Lisa and Bill,

Out of an abundance of caution, I would like to serve and file this afternoon a second supplemental disclosure regarding the potential testimony of Diane Nary and Linda Dunlap.  In short, we would add the following language to both disclosures:

Plaintiff’s Public Trust eligibility dated 07/12/2006 based on the Moderate Background Investigation completed in 06/30/2006, remained good until he had a 24-month break in service.  Plaintiff could have applied for another job/position he qualified for within the VA or another agency requiring a Low or Moderate Background investigation from January 2007 and January 2009 without prejudice.   The VA did not receive a request to suspend or revoke Plaintiff’s Public Trust eligibility.

As a result, please sign and send back to me the attached verification form.

Kevin

Kevin B. Duff

Rachlis Durham Duff & Adler, LLC

542 South Dearborn Street, Suite 900

Chicago, Illinois 60605

phone: 312-733-3390

fax: 312-733-3952

mobile: 312-218-8620

RACHLIS DURHAM DUFF & ADLER, LLC E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This transmission may be: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.