From: "Jones LtCol David M" <david.m.jones5@usmc.mil>
Date: October 26, 2010 6:46:28 PM EDT
To: "Gannon Maj Nicholas L" <nicholas.gannon@usmc.mil>, "Haytham Faraj" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Cc: "Neal Puckett" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>, "Marshall Maj Meridith L" <meridith.marshall@usmc.mil>, "Brower Capt Matthew R" <matthew.r.brower@usmc.mil>, "Rubin LtCol Peter R" <peter.rubin@usmc.mil>
Subject: RE: Update on UCI Motion

Counsel,

Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law are not official until they are read into the record of trial, and can further be added to / changed at any time prior to authentication for accuracy.  However, for your planning purposes, and in light of the Stay filed by the defense, I am attaching a "rough" of my ruling for your assistance.  I anticipate going to trial next Tuesday, the 2nd of November.  I expect all parties to be there unless the Stay that has been granted.

Major Gannon, please set up an 802 for this case for.  I understand from Judge Rubin that Mr. Faraj has scheduled Brito and Vega to go next week.  I would like to know why.

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit