Travis Wilridge Character Statement

Dear Mr. Swanson:

I am writing to you at the request of Haytham Faraj, who is working on Mr. Wilridge's application to have his discharge from the Navy upgraded.  I have attached the statement that you previously prepared for us and ask that your update it, if possible, with any current additional information regarding Mr. Wilridge.  If nothing has changed, we aks that you redate the letter and return it to us.

Thank you so much for doing this again for and for helping us assist Mr. Wilridge.

Mary Jo Provenzano

Paralegal

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PLLC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA

twitter.com/puckettfaraj

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.