Please let me know whether I have your consent to file these.

Cordially,

Nick
On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Jeffrey R. Clark <jclark@cmda-law.com> wrote:
Usually a proposed order is included with the stip.  You might want to talk with the case manager before you send it in. Each judge can do things differently.

nhadous@hadousco.com wrote:
Alright, I'll get something to you over the weekend.  I've been tied up all day.  Do the rules permit us to submit it as a Stip and Order (combined)?

From: "Jeffrey R. Clark" <jclark@cmda-law.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 16:54:19 To: Nick Hadous<nhadous@hadousco.com>
Subject: Re: Saad

Nick--The date in paragraph 4 should be October 15.  No proposed order was attached.  I suggest it include language regarding case evaluation, the final pretrial conference and the trial date.  Jeff

Nick Hadous wrote:
Jeff,
 Attached for your review is a proposed Stipulation and Order to Extend Discovery.  Cordially,
 Nick