3D Correspondence

Sir,

I have attempted to balance the need to resolve this in a way that minimizes friction while maintaining pressure for them to deliver what has been repeatedly addressed for over two months.  I need a bonus for this one by the way.  I spent three hours on this task so that I could go through all emails and make sure I could document everything I have asserted for the 50th time.  I have attached a chart that highlights some of the biggest nonsense.

In terms of causes of action:

There is breach on a number of different issues to include tortuous interference with contract, breach of fiduciary responsibility, material misrepresentations affecting business interests and contract by fraud among others.

As previously indicated I have identified a firm that will engage if necessary and already has a good idea of what's going on.  I am prepared to deal with this aggressively any way this should move.  I am sorry they can't figure out on essentially two simple issues.  I don't understand what their problem is.  I strongly recommend that they not be used in future dealings but that again is your determination.  Mr. Puckett has been briefed and has made himself available to assist in resolving this if that appears to be helpful.

I am negotiations with the lady who I spoke to for over an hour today.  I will brief you later in the morning.  I will also provide an update on letters.

V/r

Eric S. Montalvo

Attorney at Law

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

eric@puckettfaraj.com

(703) 706-9566  Phone

(540) 840-7717  Cell

(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.